Diet for Gall bladder stones
A gallbladder is a little organ located in the upper right belly, below the liver. Bile, a greenish yellow liquid that aids in digestion, is kept in this pouch. Gallstones typically form when the bile contains an excessive amount of cholesterol.
Gallstones are composed of cholesterol in 85% of cases, calcium salts, and bilirubin in 15%, according to Harvard Health Publications. When a material hardens, lumps or stones called gallstones form in the gallbladder. An irritated gallbladder may result from the gallstone issue.
Affected group of ages
51 & above. 25
Gallstones signs and symptoms
Pain that appears suddenly and worsens quickly is the main symptom. The right side of the body, just below the ribcage, the right shoulder, or the area between the shoulder blades might all experience this pain.
Additional signs include:
- Several hours of pain in your upper back and upper belly
- other digestive issues, such as gas, bloating, and heartburn
- pancreatic cancer
- inflammation of the pancreas
- A blood infection called sepsis
- The bile duct infection cholangitis
- Infection of the gallbladder, cholecystitis
- A yellowish tinge to your skin or eyes is called jaundice.
Gallstones diet recommendations
- the bell pepper
- tangerine fruits
- leafy, dark greens
Consult Dietitian Neha to learn more about the condition and effective natural treatments for it, and make the first and most crucial step on your path to a healthy lifestyle.
If you want any type of diet plan contact Dietitian Neha. Log in to her website .